Tourney Bot 1.10.0 Notes
If you didn't catch our last patch notes, check them out here
We have some new commands for everyone including the much requested registration list for tournaments, and the ability to customize TourneyBot’s prefix in your server. Other than that...lots of bug fixes, and minor quality of life changes. GG
- Added a `/registrations` in Tournaments that shows a list of all registered teams or users.
- Added a `/prefix` command that allows admins to set the prefix of the bot for their guild. Have fun with your `slobby create` and your snake-y `sscrims setup` if you dare set your prefix to the spooky letter S.
- We now pin important messages in Scrims channels so it’s easier to find the information you're looking for, but still just as difficult to find the droids you're looking for...
- Added a confirmation message for team owners when they attempt to delete their team via the ‘X’ emoji on their team card.
- Bracket images will now be re-created if you accidentally delete the bracket image.
- Added a status to the original recruit embed so people can see when a tournament is in progress
- Fixed issues where we were unable to communicate with our bracket provider, so the tournament would freeze.
- Fixed an issue where players leaving the server would not be automatically removed from tournaments
- Fixed an issue where the bot would be confused on who you were trying to kick when using the /kick command in tournaments
- Fixed an issue where /team list was only showing teams from the first team setup in a server, instead of all team setups.
- Fixed an issue where names in team join requests were showing really old usernames.
- Fixed an issue where the original recruit card was not displaying the final results after a tournament was ended or deleted.
- Fixed an issue where admins were able to start multiple lobby creations at once.
- Fixed some typos in our Help embeds that everyone OBVIOUSLY READS
- Fixed a bug that was causing lobbies to not automatically delete all channels
- Fixed an issue where entering the team id incorrectly in the team deactivate command would cause big problems, and not show the user the correct way to do it.
“I couldn’t have done it without you wonderful people who read my patch notes. Keep sending that heart warming fan mail. I read every letter”