This one is mystical!
If you didn't catch our last patch notes, check them out here
Finally we are giving you tournaments a bit of love and continuing to improve the experience for the admins out there, as well as many of you who have ever been ‘stuck’ on a team. Sit tight my lovely Tourney Bot users and join me for this mystical patch notes ride.
- Added a `/team list` command that shows users a list of active teams they are on in the server, as well as provides them with a link to the team recruit message (if it still exists).
- Added a `/team deactivate <team_id>` command that allows users to deactivate the team with the given ID. This is especially useful in the case of an accidentally deleted team recruit message.
- Added a `/register @mention` command that allows tournament admins to add the specified user to the tournament.
- Updated `/help` to have the latest and greatest information
- Updated the tournament `/end` command to allow admins to try again if the first attempt did not succeed.
- Changed the minimum deposit amount to $5.00 USD
- `/refresh` now recreates the bracket image if it has been accidentally deleted
- Deleting the event category will not delete the entire event
- Fixed an issue where users were able to input wacky stuff into the /scrims overwrite command and make the bot a sad dad.
- Fixed an issue that was not allowing some emails to request deposits and cashouts
- Fixed an issue that would cause a tournament to not be finalized
- Fixed an issue where opponents could react to the /scrims leave embed
- Fixed an issue where Tournament and Lobby roles were not being deleted properly after the category was deleted
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to create multiple tournament setups at once
- Fixed an issue where some of our tournament embeds were being displayed really poorly on mobile devices
Director of Development
“If you don’t read the patch notes, I will not listen to your feature requests. Take that.”