Patch Notes 1.14.0
If you didn't catch our last patch notes, check them out here
Welcome to the Upgrade Parade. Instead of really awesome balloons and people, we bring you a few shiny new things to try out for your next tournament. I can make you all some balloons though if you really want me to. Let me know.
According to Wikipedia...A round-robin tournament (or all-play-all tournament) is a competition in which each contestant meets all other contestants in turn. A round-robin contrasts with an elimination tournament, in which participants are eliminated after a certain number of losses.
Great definition Wikipedia, thank you. And now TourneyBot users can set up their own Round Robins by selecting that tournament type in the normal create tournament flow. Everything else should look familiar so there really is not much else to go over. Good luck, and let us know how you like it!
Third Place Match
Long gone are the days where you have to play digital rock paper scissors to determine bragging rights for who the better team is out of the semi-finals losers. Now you can settle it where it should be settled: in-game. Tournament organizers can elect into hosting a third-place match where the losers of the semi-finals play an extra match to determine who deserves the ever-coveted Bronze medal. It may not be as important as the Championship to everyone else, but we know it is for you.
- Fixed wording when joining a scrim as a solo player
- Fixed error responses in the bot when trying to start lobby events with the wrong argument types
- Fixed an issue where tournament creation was not canceled when leaving a guild
- Updated grammar and formatting in multiple spots
- Handled the case when a tournament admin tries to kick one of the final 2 players in a tournament
- Fixed an issue that caused the Tournament platform to be displayed improperly on the join embed
- Fixed an issue where a team could not be deactivated if the owner had their DMs turned off
- Updated help commands to have the latest and greatest commands
“Stay hydrated homies.”